The last couple of years I wrote a few blogs about the DIY Christmas projects that I made for Christmas. I thought it would be nice to give you an overview about the posts, so you can easily find them back on the Blog.
In 2017 I was still busy with my Master thesis, so didn’t have a lot of time to make many Christmas projects. But I made one DIY with a mini Christmas Crib.
5. DIY mini Christmas Crib, you can find the Blog here
In 2016 I didn’t really made a project for Christmas, but I wrote a blogpost about some places in the house that I decorated in Christmas style.
4. Christmas 2016: a couple of pictures, You can find the Blogpost here
In 2015 I wrote a couple of Blogs for Christmas DIY projects, of which one is also an older project.
3. DIY: Little car with Christmas tree on the roof (Actionhack #01), You can find the Blog here
2. DIY : Alternative Christmas wreath, You can find the Blog here
1. Alternative Christmas tree on canvas with real Christmas decorations, You can find the Blog here
My Social Media
My other Blog and websites
3 thoughts on “Overview of my DIY Christmas projects”